1) A friend of mine at the QUT Student Guild Bar is going to let me hang my paintings on the walls of the bar with FOR SALE signs on em today. 😀 W000tz! Wish me luck in this new venture. 😀
2) I was bit by a mosquito 3 times yesterday! Same mosquito!! ( Twice on the arm, and once on a finger.) Anddd, I already had on muh noze. 😦
3) I found some more toilet button options. 😀
I’m a tad paranoid now tho. I’m afraid everytime I see a new toilet flush option and I whip out that camera, someone will be outside of the stall and hear my camera flash and think “What in the world is that girl doing?”. :-\
But I can’t help it. It’s become my new obsession. LOL.
Comments: I appreciate any and all comments on this blog. Please feel free. I will now post the most recent ones I recieved via Facebook, for your viewing pleasure. 😀
Lynne McCarthy wrote at 8:47am
Enjoyed your blog – for ages, people in Brisbane had been on insane water restrictions due to the water supply being non-existant. You only turned on a tap in an emergency – too bad if you need to wash hands. Running taps waste stacks of water. Even our toilets have the “half” flush to save water. Where my sister ued to live they had a water saving campaign – if its yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down – to keep water use to an absolute minimum. And a bit of germ resistance is a good thing with the hand washing issue – if you keep your environment too sterile, your body doesn’t build up any resistance to germs. All part of the rugged, tough Aussie way of life.
4) Went to CHERMSIDE today and bought some more art supplies. Primed canvas, and 2 framed canvas. But needed wood for frames.
5) Rained allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll “bloody” day!! Ughhh… And all Tegan and I had were “shit umbrellas”. 😦 AKA the kind where only 3 spokes work and the others have gone to crap and flipped upside down. Yea.. those. BUT, it was really nice and cool today because of it. About 70 degrees (F) and windy. 😀
6) Tegan mentioned that on a nearby block someone had put a pile of free wood out for taking..So I started my search. Walked 3 blocks and finally found them less than 3 houses away from where I live. 😦 They were all too thick and wet and grimy, but I picked the smallest ones I could find, and once they dry hopefully I can cut them into strips and use them for a frame.
7) While we were away the AU Post attempted to deliver my US CARE PACKAGE from MUM!!!! W000tz! I had to go pick it up from the Post Office. I was soo excited. When I got home with it, I was somewhat let down, amused and then really delighted. 8) I’ll explain, lol: I asked for shorts and blouses.. I got a bunch of clothes I set aside before I left, some long dress pants, some cotton shirts, a couple of blouses and 1 jean short and 1 jean skirt. 😦 Then I find a bottle of Lawry’s Seasoning Salt and a can of Bush’s Black Beans!! SCORE!!!! 😀 Then finally, tucked awayinside my shoes were 4 personal fans and a mister.. W000000tz!!!!! So happy bout the fans and the seasoning salt. lol THANKS MOM!!!
8 ) I got my phone to start working yesterday and bought a new Sim card for $30.. and then within 24hrs, ran out of money. 😦 Had to recharge it for another $15. I got phone happy. 😦