1) I stayed in bed all morning. It rained hard all day so I stayed in til about 1pm. 😛 Also, I didn’t recieve any texts or calls today, so felt there was no need to visit anyone anyway.
2) I ordered an umbrella via the internet and hope to recieve it in a few weeks. 😀 It’s a super, heavy duty umbrella that will fit in my purse. YAYZ!
3) My eyes have been acting up due to allergies, very annoying. 😦
4) I discovered a common love of “Cabaret” and “Chicago” the musicals with my roomate Tegan last night. It was awesome to go on and on and sing along with the soundtrack with someone who didn’t think I was a complete bore. lol
5) I start school on Monday. Blahhhh. I was beginning to enjoy my summer off. 😀
As I’ve stated before: I am an international student attending QUT in Brisbane, Queensland Australia. I am a vocal student but am selling my artwork to help pay for art supply costs and also pay for tuition, room & board. I am a modern abstract painter and have been commissioned to paint custom paintings for livingrooms, offices, etc.. All I need is an idea of what the person is like, what style of painting they prefer and their choice of colors and I can customize a one of kind painting for them. 😀 All I ask is for at least half the money up front and a good quality photo of the painting once done, for my portfolio.