1) Had brekky at 630am.
2) Fell asleep on the couch as my roomies got ready for school.
3) Jay-Z & Rihanna’s “Umbrella” woke me up at 830am.
4) Got dressed in a cute black top and tight black denim shorts and shiny black nikes. 😀
5) Took the shuttle to my first class for 10am.
6) Realized that class doesn’t start until next week. 😦
7) Now in computer lab typing blog and checking email.
8 ) Realized, I left my water bottle in the fridge, and I’m EFFIN THIRSTY!!! 😦
9) Now have nothing to do til 2pm. Blahhhh! (it’s 10:44am)
QUT Update: I was assigned the PGA (Principle Group Activity) that I wanted! 😀
CONTEMPORARY MUSIC PROJECT
Dynamic Popular Music A forum open to a hybrid of genres, explore and combine electronic and acoustic elements through arranging original works. Explore booking and promotion of events and marketing in Web 2.0.
Donations: Seriously people…if you care, or your entertained by my blog, or man.. I dunno.. U feel sorry for me.. please take some time to leave me a few dollahs in my paypal account, or mail it to me. 😀 please. I’m gettin brokezzz. 😦
Mail: 1400 Randall Road Sebring, FL 33872
26 Victoria Street Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059 AUSTRALIA
PS on yesterday: I forgot to mention 2 lovely things that happened to me. 😛 (Sarcasm)
1) While on my way to school, I had filled a large plastic cup with cereal and yogurt for brekky. As I was walking, it fell and spilled a lil yogurt on my shorts. I quickly picked up the cup, wiped up the spilled ‘gurt and kept going… it wasn’t until the endddddd of the day that I realized what I really had done. I had several large and small DRIED, WHITE STAINS ON the FRONT of MY SHORTS!!! 😦 lol Not a good look on my first day. lol
2) After I typed in my blog, I was chatting online when I realized… my phone was gone.. I took everything out of my purse and freaked out. My friend online offered to call my phone and luckily, by the grace of god and the good samaritans in Brisbane, and at QUT, someone answered the phone and told me my phone was waiting for me in O block, D wing Public Health Dept on Campus. 😀 Yayyyyy!! So I got my phone back. When I got there, she said she knew I had to be american because in the phone, my mom’s number was typed as MOM, and not MUM. lol Hah!
PSS: Weather is a biznatch!: Yesterday morning started out cold, said it was gonna rain the next 3 days.. So I wore jeans. By the time I got to campus (5mins away), I was regretting the pants. 😦 By midday, those jeans turned into capris. lol I folded them babies up. I don’t think I’m ever gonna wear long pants again. It doesn’t seem to be smart. Everwhere I look, people are in shorts, capris, dresses, booty shorts, booty skirts, shirts worn as dresses. lo l sandals, etc… U get my point. BTW, I bought my first maxi yesterday. Apparently a maxi is a long one piece dress. I dunno. lol My boutique friend Rae and my roomies all thought it was a big deal and worth the money. lol Now I need sandals. Blahhhhh.